The Contracts Co-ordinator provides contractual and commercial support to project teams and the commercial department to ensure that the company is mitigating its contractual and commercial risk at all times and optimising its project delivery.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and guidance to project managers and operations team members on contractual and commercial issues where requested
- Highlighting any major commercial or contractual risks, opportunities or issues to the commercial manager and project manager and work with them to ensure optimum solution
- Provide a contractual and commercial summary to the project manager of the assigned project
- Assist project manager with updating the risk and opportunity register
- Attend weekly project team meetings (internal and external)
- Liaise with project manager and commercial manager to complete monthly project report
- Responsible for keeping the vessel summary and insurance documents updated
- Responsible for managing contractual change with the assistance of the project team where required, negotiation and execution of all variation orders/amendments with client and maintaining the project variation register
- Actively promoting and complying with key Company behaviours;
- Attending, actively participating and contributing in Safety Meetings and Audits
- Responsible for maintaining a safe place of work
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Manby.