At N-Sea we will help you to meet that challenge and enable you to achieve your full potential. We are currently looking for a Crewing Coordinator to join our quickly growing Dubai team.
The Crewing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all manning requirements are promptly met with appropriately trained and qualified personnel, whilst also ensuring that all relevant documentation pertaining to this function is adequately maintained and easily accessible.
The main duties as Crewing Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Project Managers regarding up-manning requirements.
- Allocate personnel from staff and temporary workers pool to ensure all manning requirements are promptly met and appropriate procedures and processes are followed at all times.
- Source offshore crew when required and conduct initial screening prior to technical review by Project/ Department Manager.
- Collate and maintain training certificates ensuring full compliance of mandatory and legislative training & competence.
- Ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date and are uploaded.
- Ensure that personnel have received all relevant information prior to mobilisation.
- Register personnel with clients and provide relevant documentation as per client requirements.
- Maintain accurate and current records of logistical movements, assignment schedules and any other information as required.
- Liaise with Project Managers and external agencies to make mobilisation / demobilisation arrangements and communicate arrangements with personnel/ hiring agent.
- Ensure relevant information is communicated to Payroll department in order to ensure payments made to individuals are correct.
- Undertake relevant administrative duties in relation to terminations and down-man situations.
- Undertake out of hours on-call duties on a rotational basis and ensure that the rota and sufficient cover is maintained.
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company.
Requirements for the position
- Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas sector
- Computer literate, including inputting and searching data in databases
- Experience of a similar role gained from within the oil and gas industry
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to manage high volume activity, at times working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
If you feel you are up for the challenge and want to help in taking the N-Sea Crewing department to the next level, please send your application and CV to RecruitmentUAE@n-sea.com.
Please do not hesitate if you have any questions to contact our HR department in Dubai.