To support the overall delivery of N-Sea Offshore business objectives, whilst implementing the department’s procedures in line with Company standards. Responsible for providing a Support Function to the business, the Data Administrator assists the Asset Maintenance Team with data entry, management and maintenance of records in the company Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) System and Business Management System (BMS).
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Input data into ERP system and other company systems
- Filing of electronic and paper files to relevant company system
- Monitoring and communication of planned maintenance tasks
- Creation of work orders (based on planned maintenance tasks) for workshop personnel
- Closing of work orders on ERP system and upload of evidence
- Generation of manifests, dispatch notes and goods returns notes
- Tracking of equipment movements in ERP systems
- Maintain logs and filing systems of data collection activities
- General administration duties as requested
- Report any non-conformances using the Continual Improvements System
- Actively participate in the Safety Observation Card system
- Actively promote and comply with key Company behaviours
- Maintain a safe place of work
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Manby.