DATA PROCESSORS - ARE YOU READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL?
At N-Sea we will help you to meet that challenge and enable you to achieve your full potential. We are currently looking for a data processor to join the Data Centre team based at N-Sea’s Headquarters The Netherlands*.
The primary objective of the data processor within is to process and QC the data acquired offshore by our vessels. With an eye for detail, you will be responsible for ensuring the data deliverables are produced in accordance with our procedures and strict Quality Control standards.
The main duties as data processor, include but are not limited to:
- Process raw survey data into final products for the client in line with company standard and / or project specific guidelines
- Support the Data Centre and offshore vessels processing requirements
- Conduct Quality Control of Survey Data
- Communicates with other members of the Data Centre team to optimize the data quality
- Create new procedures and work instruction surrounding processing if and when required
Requirements for the position
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in offshore survey projects
- Qualified in Hydrography
- The ability to process, interpret, & monitor survey data within a supervised project environment in accordance with N-Sea procedures
- The ability to use QGIS, AutoCAD and Auto Chart.
- Proficient in Processing of data using the Qinsy software and the Eiva offline software. Knowledge of VisualSoft is a plus but not essential
- Hold a Dutch residency or willing to relocate and having the right to live and work in EU
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Good attention to details
* LOCATION area Dordrecht, Temporary Zierikzee
If you feel you are up for the challenge and want to help in taking the N-Sea Data Centre to the next level, please send your application and CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our HR department on 0111-456000
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor
Debbie Offermans – HR Officer/Advisor