The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
1. Maintain the BMS System, scanning, filing, and archiving Company documents in accordance with document management controls, standards, processes and procedures to ensure documents can be retrieved efficiently
2. Ensure all data and information is in the Company BMS System is correct, complete and up to date and revisions are clearly implemented, recorded and issued
3. Responsible for all project document control within N-Sea Offshore Limited
4. Responsible for company document control registers and document numbering
5. Advising departments on how to manage document lifecycles to ensure that there is a clear audit trail of how documents are approved
6. Coaching staff on document control processes and procedures
7. Miscellaneous administrative as required, including answering the telephone, greeting guests, and assisting with correspondence and mailings.
8. Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company
9. Actively promoting and complying with key Company behaviours
10. Responsible for maintaining a safe place of work
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Manby.