Are you ready for a career change? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? If you love to work on a flexible four (4) week rotation, and are willing and able to share your knowledge, you could be the successful Hydrographic Surveyor we are looking for!
As a Hydrographic Surveyor you will be working as part of the offshore survey team within N-Sea. Work will inclusive liaising closely with other Surveyors in the team, as well as Data Processors and Geophysicists to achieve company / client goals.
The main duties as a Hydrographic Surveyor include but are not limited to:
- Mobilisation of survey vessels; which includes the setup and calibration of hydrographic survey equipment
- Online data acquisition and quality assessment of survey data within the offshore environment
- Assist with equipment maintenance
- Work in a variety of situations and applications including seabed mapping, ROV based construction and geophysical surveys, gradiometer UXO surveys, and IRM campaigns
- Progress survey activities in accordance with technical scope of work, company procedures and QA processes
- Ensure adherence to QHSE policies and practices
Requirements for the position:
- Candidate should have a degree in survey / marine related disciple and / or professional accreditation
- Be familiar with online navigation software packages; in particular QINSy, for the collection and occasionally processing, of survey data
- 2-5 years' survey industry experience
- Excellent levels of both written and spoken English
- Ability to work in Europe on an offshore rotational basis
- Experience with Hydrographic Survey equipment such as Multibeam Echosounder, gradiometer and ROV systems is essential
- A knowledge of data processing in QINSy, QIMERA and / or, EIVA is desirable
- Previous experience with CAD and GIS systems would also be beneficial
- An aptitude for delivering high standards is a must
Location: Dordrecht, Temporary Zierikzee.
If this job appeals to you and you can recognize yourself in this position, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department 0111-456000
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor
Debbie Offermans – HR Officer/Advisor