At N-Sea we will help you to meet that challenge and enable you to achieve your full potential. We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our quickly growing team in Dubai.
Help to drive the overall delivery of the Company’s and Functional business objectives, whilst reviewing and implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Responsible for interfacing with the client and allocating project resources, developing the project plan and ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget and with acceptable SHEQ standards.
The main duties for the Junior Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Perform risk management within Contracts, including SHE and Commercial, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and demonstrably mitigated
- Input to the development and implementation of the strategy for the project, including both Commercial and Technical aspects
- Ensuring all work carried out within the contracts is in accordance with Company SHEQ Procedures and legislative requirements
- Ensure that the project work scope is executed in accordance with Company agreed processes and procedures, the contract, client procedures, relevant certifying authority requirements, legislation and industry standards
- Responsible for budgets and project expenditure (approving all spends).
- Ensure successful commissioning, handover and closeout of the project to client and/or operations as appropriate
- Where applicable, deliver relevant KPIs within the project as specified by the client
- Manage the project personnel, ensuring the best utilisation of resources
- Promote other N-Sea services which are relevant to the project and develop further business opportunities for N-Sea
- Endeavour to achieve all pre-determined project deliverables in a timely and high quality manner
- Act as the main focal point and liaison between N-Sea and the Client for all communication relating to their project
- Review and approve all project documentation and ensure it is issued in a timely manner
- Controlling and ensuring that subcontractor personnel, e.g. ROV Contractor, Mobilisation Contractor, etc., labour is readily available and effectively manage all plant and equipment requirements, ensuring the correct equipment for the job is supplied
- Ensuring all project personnel are aware of and acting in accordance with N-Sea policies, rules, regulations and legislation
- Manage the liaison with Client representatives, Certifying Authorities and supervision of sub-contractor activities
- Provide technical expertise within the project teams
- Carry our engineering design and report writing
- Prepare and review technical reports and procedures
- Procure materials and services to suit project specifications and contracting principles, including seeking support from the Buyer
Requirements for the position
- Experience in a similar role within the oil and gas sector
- Proven project engineering experience in the engineering industry
- Qualified to HND / Degree level in a suitable Engineering Discipline, Project Management or Business Studies
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Offshore and Inshore air / nitrox diving activities, with experience of HSE, IMCA and ADC rules
- Knowledge of ROV operations
- Experience of Offshore diving operations from DSV’s
- Understanding of DSV vessel charter parties
- Knowledge of risks associated with various diving work scopes and locations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise to achieve deadlines
If you feel you are up for the challenge and want to help in taking the N-Sea Junior Project Manager role to the next level, please send your application and CV to email@example.com.