Overall Objectives and Job Scope
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design of mechanical components, products and systems.
- design of mechanical systems and components
- design of hydraulical systems
- preparation of product documentation
- providing mechanical strength calculations to the various mechanical designs
- support to technical sales
- bachelor Degree (HTS-WTB)
- thorough knowledge of Solid Edge or other 3D design software
- Experience with MS-Office
- good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, in writing and speaking
- Flexible and stress-resistant personality
- team player
N-Seatec Subsea Systems B.V. is providing worldwide technical solutions and services to clients in on and offshore Industry, the dredging Industry, survey departments and diving companies.
With the execution of technical advanced projects throughout the years and special product development, N-Seatec has gained a unique expertise in design and manufacturing of high-tech (underwater) equipment.
A range of standard products is available as well as multidisciplinary services like:
- Mechanical / Hydraulical / Electr(on)ical / Software Design and Engineering.
- Full Testing capabilities and Maintenance support
- Calibration and MPI services.
With the available disciplines and technology N-Seatec is able to deliver custom built and tailor made systems. For more information about N-Seatec you can visit our website www.n-seatec.com
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application before April 30th 2017 to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of Chantal Roth-Voorbeytel. For more information about the position you can contact her at +31 111 456000