As Procurement and Logistics Coordinator for the N-Sea Asset Company you are responsible for the Procurement process of selecting, comparing and strategic vetting of suppliers and vendors, the negotiation of purchasing contracts and establishing payment terms and the actual purchasing of goods vital to the N-Sea Asset Company and/or Projects to which services are provided. You are also responsible for arranging logistical services and transports associated with by N-Sea Asset Company procured or provided to goods and services. As Procurement and Logistics Coordinator you can be requested to support the Tendering Department in obtaining pricing and quotations for Tendering purposes. You shall conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner, at all times serving the interest of the company. You will act in line with the N-Sea Group policies and procedures as laid down in the N-Sea BMS. You are responsible to timely involve the respective critical functions in your reporting line and relevant internal staff departments of the N-Sea Group in your day to day activities.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility over the procurement trajectory, from request for quotation to ordering and invoicing;
- Represent the Procurement and Logistics department in Project Teams, providing status updates on the acquisition of materials by using reports from the ERP system;
- Arranging orders of required materials, products, equipment and services, based upon the project planning and advise on procurement;
- Monitoring delivery times and proactive follow-up on the availability of materials for internal clients among which Project Teams;
- Arranging invoicing and administrative processing of orders;
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors/suppliers and organizing Terms and Conditions;
- Being familiar and acting in accordance with the N-Sea Purchasing Code of Ethics:
- Support the Mission of the N-Sea Group
- Strive to conduct all business with honesty, fairness, integrity, and loyalty to N-Sea
- Decline gifts & gratuities & not to enter into any transactions resulting in personal benefit
- Conduct business with potential and current suppliers in an atmosphere of good faith
- Demand honesty and integrity in sales representation
- Conduct yourself in such a manner to merit the respect of your employer & co-workers
- Exercise skill and good judgment to obtain the max value for each euro of expenditure
- Treat with discretion all information obtained in confidence
- Foster fair, ethical and legal business practices
- Protect N-Sea Group interest by ensuring suppliers honor all t&c’s of their contracts
- Strive for standardization to reduce cost and further the development and methods of products that emphasize high quality, safety, and effectiveness for services provided to N-Sea clients.
- Show ownership in achieving the N-Sea SHEQ target of zero personal accidents, zero damages to equipment and property and zero incidents with environmental impact;
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor or Master’s degree; preferably a Technical Background;
- NEVI Level 1 or comparable competence achieved through prior experience;
- Extensive experience in Procurement and Logistics for Assets and Projects.
- Knowledge of Financial Management;
- Basic knowledge of Contract Management and Legal Terms and Conditions;
- Knowledge of Procurement and Logistical processes;
- Knowledge of Subsea tools, services, equipment and machinery preferred;
- Administrative knowledge;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, IFS and Maximo preferred.
- Language skills: English at a professional level;
- Applicable industry standards, guidelines and legislations linked to being able to correctly perform the Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator role and Processes.
- Personal qualities include a natural ability to work independently
- Good written and spoken English
- Hands-on attitude
- Team spirit
- Good communicator and approachable personality
If this job appeals to you and you can recognize yourself in this position, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department: telephone 0111-456000
HR-department N-Sea (Anja de Bruin and Marika van den Berg)