Drives the overall delivery of the Company’s and Functional business objectives, whilst reviewing and implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards. Responsible for the direct supervision of the project activities undertaken as part of the Scope of Work and for maintaining the project schedule.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Establish close working relationships with the Operations Manager, Project Managers and support staff to ensure the efficient execution of assigned projects and strengthened through regular project progress meetings
- Manage the liaison with Client Representatives, Certifying Authorities and supervision of sub-contractor activities
- Maintain regular contact with existing and potential customers and establish close working relationships with them in order to promote the Company’s interest
- Ensure that project activities meet the requirements as stipulated by the client, achieved through regular client meetings
- Manage the administration and logistics matters on the project, by collaborating with finance, logistics and administration personnel as required
- Ensure that the project schedules are maintained and operated within budget
- Provide ‘Peer Review’ advise, mentoring and leadership of less experienced engineers to help them in engineering decisions across all relevant projects
- Provide technical expertise within the project teams
- Carry out engineering design and report writing
- Prepare project briefings, dive plans, task plans and lift plans
- Procure materials and services to suit project specifications and contracting principles, including seeking support from the Buyer
- Assist Project Manager in order to optimise the operational gross margin and control over expenditure
- Collaborate with the Dive Systems Manager and Workshop Manager to ensure the provision of sufficient plant and equipment to maintain the project schedule at optimum cost
- Provide ad-hoc tours of the project work sites to ensure that Client and Company requirements are being met with regard to SHEQ
- Provide direction, supervision and support to all staff to ensure optimum operational efficiency and to encourage the continuous improvement philosophy throughout the project
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the CompanyPrepare and review technical reports and procedures
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Manby.