The main objective for the project manager is to deliver (survey) projects according to contract specification, on time and within budget while maintaining high SHEQ standards.
The main duties as Project Manager, include but are not limited to:
- Perform risk management within Contract, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and demonstrably mitigated
- Ensuring all works carried out within the contracts are in accordance with Company Procedures, legislation and industry standards
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Responsible for project budget and reporting
- Act as contact for client, authorities and subcontractors
- Initiate, review and approve all project documentation and ensure it is issued in a timely manner
Requirements for the position
- You have experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas or Renewables Industry
- You have achieved a Bachelor or Master Degree or similar level
- You are able to work independently and you are a problem-solver by nature.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you value teamwork.
- You have basic knowledge of Survey and ROV operations
- You have experience within Offshore operations
- You possess excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Speak and write English fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You are prepared to travel occasionally abroad for meetings.
If you feel you meet the qualifications, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
Applications outside the EU will not be reviewed.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department 0111-456000
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor
Debbie Offermans – HR Officer/Advisor