The objective of the ROV Pilot Technician within N-Sea is the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system, implementation and monitoring of technical procedures and reporting, work management and execution of ROV operational tasks.
The work will be performed from our base in Zierikzee with occassional offshore days.
So applications from people who doesn't have a Dutch residence will not receive any response.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all
- technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out
- designated work safely and efficiently.
- Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment
- fitted to the ROV.
- To be satisfied that prior to any dive, all pre dive checks have been completed.
- Check with the submersible engineer on the status of the vehicle trim, additional equipment
- requirements, or any limitations to the system.
- Carry out the dive in accordance with client’s work scope and operational procedures to clientoperates in and any contingency procedures in place for the ROV.
- and operations controller's satisfaction. Understands the sub-surface environment that the ROV
- On completion of the dive to immediately inform the ROV Supervisor or Subsea Engineer of any faults or deficiencies encountered during the period of the dive.
- To ensure that the dive log is completed in full for the dive undertaken.
- Undertake maintenance and repair of the ROV System under the supervision of the ROV supervisor or Subsea Engineer
- The ROV Pilot Technician shall actively comply with the N-Sea Competence Assurance Scheme for offshore workers
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Evidence of completing an IMCA recognised ROV Pilot/Technician Training Course
- Current in-date Offshore Medical
- Current in-date Offshore Survival
- Suitable previous industry experience in electrical, electronic, mechanical or hydraulic disciplines
- Experience of IT is desirable
Please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of Chantal Roth-Voorbeytel. For more information about the position you can contact Andre Bakker, Asset Manager at +31 111 456000.