At N-Sea we will help you to meet that challenge and enable you to achieve your full potential. We are currently looking for a SHEQ Coordinator to join our quickly growing Dubai team.
To support the SHEQ function in the co-ordination of activities to ensure all required information is available in a timely manner. Ensure all SHEQ documentation, reporting and administrative tasks are promptly met and all relevant documentation pertaining to this function is maintained and easily accessible.
The main duties as SHEQ Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate SHEQ internal audit plans
- Participate in internal SHEQ audits and produce audit reports
- Maintain accident/incident reports, co-ordinate data for SHEQ reports and presentations for monthly reviews, including trend analysis, key lessons and areas of concern
- Share lessons learnt from events across the company
- Support other departments with obtaining access to standards that are not readily available to them
- Review procedures and forms to ensure consistency
- Maintain SHEQ information boards, ensuring remote locations are provided with the same information
- Support SHEQ meetings and circulate minutes as appropriate
- Co-operate with clients and other bodies during SHEQ audits
- Actively promote and comply with key company behaviours
- Maintain a safe place of work
- Attend and actively participate and contribute in safety meetings and audits
- Coordinate SHEQ information for quality plans and tenders.
- Participate in accident/incident investigations and conduct root cause analysis.
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the company
Requirements for the position
- Internal Auditor qualified
- Knowledge of accident/incident investigations and root cause analysis
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Environmental awareness
- Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas sector
- Computer literate, including inputting and searching data in databases
- Able to deliver presentations
- Knowledge of web-based SHEQ information sources
- Able to develop SHEQ reports, utilising database information
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
If you feel you are up for the challenge and want to help in taking the N-Sea SHEQ department to the next level, please send your application and CV to email@example.com
Please do not hesitate if you have any questions to contact our HR department in Dubai Mrs. J. Burton HR/Logistics Coordinator