As Survey Technician your role is to support the overall delivery of the business objectives.
As Survey Technician you are responsible for the maintenance, service, repair, testing, logistics control and install of survey acquisition and display computer systems.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for receipt of survey equipment / materials into N-Sea facility and ensuring these are inspected and correctly allocated
- Ensure that equipment / materials allocated to a project meets the call off criteria and are suitably packaged and all relevant certification / calibrations is in place
- Maintain and certify N-Sea owned electrical equipment, survey equipment and software according to work reports and fault reports
- Ensure suitable testing is undertaken to prove functionality and suitability of systems and software for the equipment of 3rd parties
- Load out and return of goods in line with Company’s Business Management System & Policies
- Prepare hardware and network diagrams detailing all cable interfacing and parts in accordance with approved equipment listings and submitted requisitions
- Install, configure and interface all survey hardware, software and sensors in compliance with manufacturer’s specifications, tolerances, instructions and guidelines and in house company technical procedures and notes.
Requirements for the position
- Technical qualification in electronics and / or IT related subject
- Relevant competence assessment completion
- Experience of offshore survey mobilisations and operations and with onshore preparation and maintenance of survey equipment
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Self-motivated and capable to fulfil assigned tasks autonomously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to cope under pressure and to meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong command of the English language
- Available and fit to work offshore
* LOCATION: area Dordrecht, Temporary Zierikzee
If you feel you meet the qualifications, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com.
Applications outside the EU will not be reviewed.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department 0111-456000
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor
Debbie Offermans – HR Officer/Advisor