Overall Objectives and Job Scope
The Tender Engineer will review and understand a potential client’s ITT/RFQ’s to prepare a proposal and price for submission in line with the client’s timeframe requirements.
The candidate will play a major role in supporting the business in securing projects for profitable growth.
You will also need to prepare a proposal handover package to facilitate a meeting with the project team and engage with a network of known and new clients throughout the proposal process.
The main duties as Tender Engineer, include but are not limited to:
- Form a business strategy and produce detailed concise proposals based on conditions of contract
- Responsible for the tender process – including all technical, commercial and contractual aspects (Supported by team members)
- Take responsibility for tender content, presentation and submission
- To prepare and present relevant information to Management for review and approval
- Responsible for the maintenance of all tender and pre-qualifications registers and databases
- Focal point with the client during tender process through to contract handover with operations.
- Responsible for engaging with subcontractors/suppliers during the proposal process to ensure best value and technical solutions are achieved
- Produce cashflow forecasts as part of the commercial evaluation
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor or master degree in (civil, mechanical, hydrographical or marine) Engineering with affinity for the offshore subsea industry
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally
Please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
Applications outside the EU will not be reviewed
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department 0111-456000
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor