Within the Operational Team of our organization based in Zierikzee we have a vacancy for a Tender Engineer. At first, it concerns a year contract which can be converted to a permanent contract.
Interfacing with major national and international customers, you will be working within the Commercial Department responsible for the proposal and tender (bids) and pre-qualifications for, often, complex high value Inspection, repair and maintenance related projects (including diving, ROV and survey) within the oil and gas, utility and renewable industries.
- Bachelor or master degree in (Civil, Dredging, Mechanical or Marine) Engineering
- 5 years of experience in offshore, subsea, oil and gas, utility and/or renewable industry
- Extensive knowledge of diving, rov and survey operations
- Commercial skills and experience with commercial offers in an international environment
- Fluent in English, other European languages are pre
- Team player
- Highly accurate
- Enthusiastic with good social skills
- Customer orientated
- Can work independently and takes initiative
- Flexible, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles
- Entrepreneur, recognize possibilities and have clear judgement and vision;
- Be prepared to travel abroad for short periods
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider. We offer a wide range of survey and IMR services to civil contracting communities and the energy sector, focusing on the international oil and gas and renewable industry.
We meet our clients’ needs. How? By providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, taking into account a safe environment.
N-Sea delivers subsea: from installation to decommissioning, from inspection through to maintenance management, we help assess the state of subsea assets and provide the necessary service throughout their entire lifecycle.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application before June 30th 2017 to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of Chantal Roth-Voorbeytel.
For more information about the position you can contact Gary Thirkettle, Commercial Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile +44 (0) 7408 863092.