Overall Objectives and Job Scope
The objective Tender Engineer is to coordinate and produce high quality pre-qualifications and tenders. Carrying out all aspects of preparation, compilation and publishing of tenders and pre-qualifications.
The main duties as Tender Engineer, include but are not limited to:
- To coordinate the preparation and submission of assigned tenders that are tasked to the Tender Department. Take responsibility for tender content, presentation and submission
- To coordinate the compilation of the tender and pre-qualifications submission documentation, from receipt to close out
- To prepare and present relevant information to Management for review and approval
- Responsible for the maintenance of all tender and pre-qualifications registers and databases
- Analyse tender requirements of ITT documents when received and update relevant systems
- Focal point with the client during tender process through to contract handover with operations.
Requirements for the position
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role (technical or commercial) in the offshore survey (Site Characterisation) and inspection (Asset Integrity) market for the oil and gas, and / or renewable industry
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant marine discipline (eg geophysics, oceanography, engineering)
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to prioritize to achieve deadlines
- Strong knowledge on the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Projects and Excel
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
The position is an onshore based position within an office environment. However, occasional travel may be required.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Manby.