The workshop labourer/driver undertakes a variety of general duties in the workshop/yard, from surface preparation and painting activities on our assets and cleaning machines to the delivery and collection of goods and reviewing orders. Reporting to the workshop manager, the roles also includes supporting the overall delivery of N-Sea Offshore business objectives, whilst implementing the department’s procedures in line with Company standards.
The main duties associated with the role include, but are not limited to:
- Carring out various workshop and yard duties as directed, such as:
- Cleaning machines, sweeping and washing floors, tidying of work areas
- Surface preparation and painting activities on our assets
- Assist with the moving of equipment and parts around the workshop/yard
- Assist with loading/unloading of equipment and parts
- Responsible for timely delivery/collection of goods
- Reviewing orders to be delivered/collected
- Loading/unloading company vehicles
- Complete daily maintenance checks on company vehicles and notify workshop manager of any issues
- Responsible for completing forms, checklists and other relevant documentation
- Actively participate in the Safety Observation Card System
- Actively promote and comply with key Company behaviours
- Maintain a safe place of work
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company.
Requirements for the position
- Valid UK driving licence
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Commitment towards health and safety
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Flexible approach to work activities
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and effectively
- Ability to work to deadlines
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Manby.