Drive the overall delivery of the company’s and functional business objectives, whilst reviewing and implementing departmental procedures in line with company standards. Do you want to work for a fast growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then please read what N-Sea can offer you.
The Workshop Supervisor is responsible for day to day running of the workshop and is the main focal point for all workshop personnel. This person will oversee repairs, overhauls, maintenance and upgrades on a wide range of air diving systems equipment, ensuring that the work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical / diving equipment
- Previous supervisory experience and ability to aid in the development of team members
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Team player
- Excellent attitude towards Health and Safety
- Strong IT and administrative skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Good attention to detail
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider. We offer a wide range of survey and IMR services to civil contracting communities and the energy sector, focusing on the international oil and gas and renewable industry.
We meet our clients’ needs. How? By providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, taking into account a safe environment.
N-Sea delivers subsea: from installation to decommissioning, from inspection through to maintenance management, we help assess the state of subsea assets and provide the necessary service throughout their entire lifecycle.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
Please send your application before March 24th 2017 to RecruitmentUK@n-sea.com for the attention of Sarah Willett.
24th March 2017