The Edradour is N-Sea's latest state-of-the-art daughtercraft and was launched in Aberdeen Harbour at the beginning of February 2015. Similar to its sister vessel, the Aberlour, the Edradour features added capability and redundancy, making it highly proficient for restricted area access workscopes around offshore vessels, platforms and mobile offshore drilling units where diving support vessels have limited access for maintenance and surveys.
The Edradour represents a £1.5million investment for the company, and ensures that our fleet will continue to exceed the expectations of our clients within the offshore subsea industry
- Length overall 15.50m
- Beam Mid 3.70m
- Beam Overall 4.20m
- Draught (light) 0.8m
- Displacement (light) 15.50 tonnes (excl Dive Equipment)
- Fuel capacity 2000 litres
- Complement 12 passengers + 2 crew
- Speed 23 knots economy, 30 knots max
- MCA Category 1 allowing travel upto 150nm from safe haven
- IMCA DO40 compliance for fitted dive system
- SWL 21Te vessel load tested for man riding capacity during recovery by davits.