The Noordhoek Pathfinder (NHP) is equipped for ROV, diving and survey projects, with integrated air diving systems, vessel-mounted USBL, multibeam, sub-bottom profiler, ROV and ROTV as standard. The onboard working areas include online and offline operational rooms, with sufficient facilities for data acquisition, processing and reporting.
- length overall 61.87m
- beam mid 12.80m
- draught summer 4.65m
- gross tonnage 1659mT
- complement 40 passengers, 4 offices, recreation and mess room
- deck layout 360m2 @ 5mT/m2, 3x moon pool, 25mT offshore crane
- DP II Navis Dynamic Positioning System
- performance 10-12kts, 72 days DP endurance
- equipment - various survey and diving systems including LARS’s
- DPII Multipurpose Offshore Support Vessel
- Lloyds Register, +100A1, +LMC, DP (AA) / Class II
- Certificates N-Sea Survey and Offshore ISO9001, ISO14001, IMCA, VCA, OHSAS18001.