The Siem N-Sea is a NAUT OSV DPII dive, multi-support and construction vessel, designed to meet the needs of the offshore subsea industry. It is laid out and equipped to perform a range of subsea services for marine based rigs, platforms, FPSO’s and renewable energy solutions with minimal impact on production.
- length overall 93.60
- beam 19.70m
- draught summer 7.85m
- gross tonnage 4850mT
- complement 68 passengers, offices, hospital, recreation and mess room
- deck layout 1046m2 @ 10mT/m2, moon pool, 21m helideck (S92 Sikorsky)
- cranes 100mT offshore crane hyco, 2x 5mT deck, one man riding
- DPII Kongsberg K-Pos Dp-22
- performance 15.5kts
- equipment - various ROV and Diving systems including LARS’s
- +1A1 ICE-C Supply Vessel OILREC SF
- LFL*COMPF-V(3) HELDK-S E0 DYNPOSAUTR
- NAUT-OSV(A) CLEAN DK(+) HL(2.8)A, BS +A1, CIRCLE E, +AMS, +DPS2.