N-Sea provides subsea mass flow excavation (MFE) services, ensuring non-intrusive, controllable and safe operations for operators and clients subsea assets.
We utilise our Twin and Quad-prop excavation systems to perform MFE services.
- project preparation
- mobilisation and calibration
- excavating/deepening and MFE control
- post survey and reporting
- high level of safety for sensitive subsea structures, pipelines and cables due to the non-intrusive system
- rapid deployment and quick mobilisation time
- live monitoring during operations
- precise depth establishment and accurate data by using multibeam.
Subsea excavation services include:
- pipeline and cable trenching - pre/post lay
- seabed preparation and levelling
- de-burial of pipelines and cables for Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM)
- sand wave levelling
- free span correction
- excavation for decommissioning and salvage operations
- rock dump removal
- drill cuttings removal
- wind turbine cable entry preparation
- civil work and harbour clearance.
non-intrusive, controllable and safe operations