N-Sea offers a range of inspection repair and maintenance services to the energy sector, focusing on the international oil & gas and renewable industry. We meet our clients’ needs by providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, whilst never compromising safety and the environment. N-Sea delivers subsea: from installation to decommissioning, from inspection through to maintenance management. Furthermore we help assess the state of subsea assets and provide the necessary service throughout their entire lifecycle.
• Inspection, Repair & Maintenance (IRM)
• Light Construction & Commissioning
N-Sea has in house Technical Authority’s based at the HQ in Dordrecht, acting as the global focal point for all subsea operations performed including incident or accident investigation and ensuring the operations are carried out safely and in accordance with client policies, industry legislation, guidance, and recommended practices.
• We offer total Subsea shallow water solutions.
• Proven track record in IRM.
• We are specialist in the IRM field.
• We have a footprint that supplies local content (UK, The Netherlands, Middle East, Poland offices).
• Established strong Strategic partnerships.
• Fit for purpose asset base which has the right equipment available at the right price at the right time.
• Operational excellence, improving efficiency and doing things the first time right.
• Innovative and competitive solutions: continually strive to adopt new techniques and adapt our solutions to keep us at the forefront of innovation and keep us competitive as we grow our business.