For our head office in Dordrecht, NL, we are looking for a CAD-Engineer (junior/medior).
Within N-Sea you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to proactively participate in diverse projects and to improve and professionalize processes in the company.
To contribute to the delivering of all CAD engineering data necessary for the succesful operation of the project.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Creating overview layout drawings of the deck equipment on vessels, with a length between 30m and 120m.
- Drafting detailed sea fastening drawings of equipment like A-frames and grillages on deck.
- Drafting story boards of offshore operations like an offshore lifting operation or cable pull-in operation.
- Creating out of the box innovative ideas into sketch drawings for innovation projects.
- Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with client requirements.
- Ensuring incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company work process.
- Secondary Vocational Education: Technical – MBO/HBO
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a maritime / offshore environment
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of ICT Office, document management and experience with AutoCAD and Inventor is a pre.
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
- Pro-active and independent
If you feel you meet the qualifications, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department: telephone number: +31 (0)111 456 000
Anja de Bruin – HR Manager
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor