Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a CAD Engineer (Junior/Medior) for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Creating overview layout drawings of the deck equipment on vessels, with a length between 30m and 120m.
• Drafting detailed sea fastening drawings of equipment like A-frames and grillages on deck.
• Drafting story boards of offshore operations like an offshore lifting operation or cable pull-in operation.
• Creating out of the box innovative ideas into sketch drawings for innovation projects.
• Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with client requirements.
• Ensuring incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company work process.
• Secondary Vocational Education: Technical – MBO/HBO
• Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a maritime / offshore environment
• Good command of English (written and spoken)
• Advanced knowledge of ICT Office, document management and experience with AutoCAD and Inventor is a pre.
• Team player
• Hands on mentality
• Pro-active and independent
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.