Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
Within our legal team we have a vacancy (full time) for a Contract Manager for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Assist us with tenders and projects;
• Following project award, providing contractual and commercial support during the preparation and execution of projects;
• Ensure the proper and timely submission of contract deliverables in relation to the main contract and subcontracts;
• Review, draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts in relation to specific project(s) covering a range of supplies and services;
• Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to contracts that are in progress;
• Developing and implementing a proper project administration, including the administration of variation orders and claims;
• Drafting and reviewing of letters, variation orders and claims addressed to or received from client and subcontractors;
• Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters;
• Monitor contracts and advise what is best in respect of these when moving forward ;
• Advise the company on solution of any contract-related problems and making an active contribution / taking the lead in reaching such solutions;
• Liaising with our project teams, procurement – and financial departments as well as insurers;
• Increasing contractual awareness within the organisation and supporting and developing expertise within the legal department.
• A positive mindset;
• Master or bachelor degree in law;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience;
• Experience in execution of project as well as reviewing and negotiating contracts;
• Experience in the maritime or construction industry (preferably in the offshore industry);
• Analytical skills and understanding of the commercial aspects, flexible/able to deal with shifting priorities;
• Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly, strong team player;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of English;
• Freelance is not an option.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil, gas- and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.