Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a Document Controller for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Coordinating all activities related to the document management procedures for corporate and project level;
• Maintaining the BMS system, scanning, filing, and archiving company documents in accordance with document management controls, standards, processes and procedures to ensure documents can be retrieved efficiently;
• Ensuring all data and information is in the company BMS system is correct, complete and up to date and revisions are clearly implemented, recorded and issued;
• Developing, implementing and maintaining document management procedures;
• Developing, implementing and maintaining the document management system;
• Generating various document control reports as required;
• Entering, controlling and issuing of data in standard registers/data bases and ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date. Advising proactively project-, tender- and department management about activities related to the agreed (project) document process (for corporate and project level);
• Verifying compliance of Document Management policies and procedures and verifying the degree of implementation and execution of the Document Management standards and guidelines throughout the organization;
• Supporting the Team leader Document Management and collaborate with IT to improve existing processes and create new ones to become most effective and efficient (continuous improvement) for the organization;
• Maintaining and executing the agreed (project) document management process;
• Setting up and maintaining a Project document retrieval system (SharePoint) containing N-Sea, Subcontractor and Client documents, registrations and correspondence;
• Setting up and maintaining department SharePoint environments;
• Continuous supporting role for the whole organization regarding documentation;
• Provision of user training to projects and departments.
• Secondary Vocational Education;
• Experience in a similar role in the Offshore Industry is preferable;
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
• Strong IT and administrative skills and experience with document control software;
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills;
• Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team;
• Well-developed supporting skills;
• Assertive approach towards colleagues.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil, gas- and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.