We have a vacancy for a Financial Administrator within our Finance & Control department. You are based in our Headquarter in Dordrecht (NL)
Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful financial department within the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a colleague who works independently, organised and accurately and who can grow with our company.
Your main duties in this position
• Accounts payable – Check and process invoices.
• Accounts receivable – Create and process invoices and send notification incoming payments.
• Assist in preparation of payment schedules and create payments.
• Processing of bank statements and reconciliation.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and yearly closings.
• Involvement in improvement projects for Finance.
• Answering all general and administrative questions of internal and external clients.
• Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree, in accounting or relevant field is preferred or MBO/MBO+ with relevant work experience in similar role.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
• A good knowledge of Office 365 and IFS is preferred.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information.
• Strong team-player and problem-solving ability.
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider in Survey and IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance). We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Marika vd Berg – Maaskant