Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy for a GIS Specialist for our organisation based in Dordrecht. (NL).
N-Sea’s Data Centre facility is based at the company’s head office in the Netherlands; its focus is to manage survey data & information and support all aspects of the company’s business lines using the latest technology. Support is provided for projects throughout their life cycle (initiation, planning, execution & completion). In this way, the Data Centre is involved in aspects such as tendering, project planning & procedure review, real-time technical support to field teams, in-house data processing & reporting, through to final deliverables and project completion.
Your main duties in this position
• Maintain the company’s master GIS standards and examples
• Continual development of the ArcGIS server environment
• Process survey data to final GIS products for the Client
• Create and manage Company’s GIS procedures
• Manage and maintain correct licences for in-house GIS software
• Advises on progress of GIS processing and data quality
• Archive survey data
• Communicates with other members of the Data Centre and Project Team to optimise data quality
• HND\HNC or Bachelor in Science in GIS and/or Hydrography and/or related Geomatics subject
• Three years’ experience in ArcGIS
• Basic experience with QGIS
• General IT knowledge
• Basic knowledge of the offshore industry
• Experience with AutoCAD and Python is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
• Freelance is not preferred, Dutch based.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industries. We help assess the state of subsea assets and provide the necessary service throughout their entire project life cycle. We meet our clients by providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.