Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a HR Officer for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Prepare and process payroll and tax declaration;
• Registration and administration of pension premiums and personnel insurances;
• Maintenance of personnel records, files, company lease cars and the ERP system;
• Responsible for all administrative processes with regards to new joiners, leavers and employee changes within the organization;
• Registration of sickness absenteeism, and follow-up of the Gatekeeper Act;
• Preparation of documentation for annual HR processes (appraisals, increments, bonus etc.);
• Assists in the procedure or recruitment of candidates;
• Providing employees with answers on individual questions with regards to compensation & benefits, policies and procedures or directing employees to the appropriate individual;
• Keeping the certification of mandatory courses, training and medicals up to date for employees;
• Co-ordinate purchase to pay process for HR related purchases;
• Focal point of contact for the N-Sea Competence Assurance Scheme, ensuring that all parties involved are updated with the relevant documentation, keep records, monitor the status of all assessments and create management reports.
• Administrative background, experience in the field of HR is prepared;
• 1 to 4 years of experience;
• Good attention to detail, accurate;
• Knowledge of MS Office and able to work with an ERP system and payroll application;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken;
• Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information;
• Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly, strong team player and a good attitude towards Health & Safety;
• Based in the Netherlands.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Light Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. We meet our clients by providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.