Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a Legal Counsel for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
We are an organization with a small legal team. Due to our growing activities, we are looking for an additional legal counsel to support our company with its legal affairs, with an emphasis on reviewing and negotiating contracts with our customers. We also ask you to have a broad and flexible mindset and are looking for someone who enjoys picking up various challenges and can easily shift priorities where required. With your experiences we want you to contribute to the development of our legal policies, procedures and standards to ensure structure within our organization and manage the risks.
Your main duties in this position
• Assistance with tenders;
• Review and qualify contracts;
• Conduct negotiations;
• Interface with the management on risks and key contractual decisions;
• Interface with insurance and tax advisors and other external consultants;
• Assist with project execution where required, for example in case of variation orders or claims;
• Development of legal policies, procedures and standards;
• Keep track of developments in relevant laws, regulations and case law.
• Master Legal Degree;
• Approximately 5-10 years of experience, yet more or less experience will be considered depending on the candidate and motivation;
• Experience with maritime or construction law, reviewing and qualifying contracts and conducting negotiations;
• Familiarity with English law is preferred;
• Experience in the offshore industry is an advantage;
• Understanding of the commercial aspects of the business;
• Flexible and able to deal with shifting priorities, as well as a positive and pro-active attitude;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken;
• Full time is preferred for this job, 32 hours is also negotiable. Working hybrid is possible in consultation with the manager.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver total solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil & gas, and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
We want to create a sustainable business and increase our profitability through solid project management and full client awareness.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.