We have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant (PA) / Office Manager (fulltime) for our organization based in Dordrecht (NL).
Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
As a PA / Office Manager your focus is to support the Management Team members and the Head of Legal & Contracts with various secretarial duties and to ensure that the head-office runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes acting as first point of call for visitors, providing reception duties, and taking external calls as well as being responsible for all incoming and outgoing post, facility matters and general administrative support.
• 4-6 years of work experience in a similar role
• Affinity for corporate law / legal administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Professional (customer service) attitude, pro-active and representative
• A good command of the English language both written and spoken
• Strong time management and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong team player with an enthusiastic personality
• Good attitude towards Health & Safety
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider in Survey and IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance). We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Marika vd Berg- Maaskant or Anja de Bruin.