Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy for a Tender Engineer for our organisation based in Dordrecht. (NL).
As a Tender Engineer you will play a key role in the preparation and submission of our innovative proposals. As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams and will report for each tender to the Tender Manager. Once you get more experienced in your, you can coordinate the tender stand-alone. In this position as Tender Engineer you will collaborate with different parties and you will be the first link to our bright future.
You will analyse the project scope and propose a safe installation of the works by identifying the opportunities & risks and taking into account the project schedule and the pricing. You will be the central point of contact and you will establish strong relationships with (potential) clients during the whole process together with the Tender Manager. You will lead and manage the tender through application of our tender and acquisition processes. You will motivate and empower team members from the various specialists support departments, such as SHE-Q, Engineering, Legal and Operations. You will be in the lead to work out scenarios and select the most suitable work methodology for the tender. You will read the requirements of the client and come with the most efficient and economically proposal.
Your main duties in this position
• Take part in the tender process of N-Sea and work in line with our ambition and values;
• Play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients;
• Analyse tender documentation received from potential clients and work on method selection by working out scenarios and choose the best scenario for the tender. Hereby you take into account the vessel type / equipment, SHE-Q requirements, project schedule, costs and opportunity & risks;
• Prepare and coordinate the risk assessment meetings for the tender;
• Responsible for the cost calculations and pricing schedule of the client;
• Prepare project schedule for the works and draft installation sequence drawings
• Liaise & organize meetings with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
• Reporting for internal and external approval purposes.
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Technical Business Administration;
• You share the ambition and values of N-Sea;
• Experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of offshore wind projects is preferred;
• Strong analytical thinker;
• You have a proactive attitude and can work under pressure;
• Flexible attitude to work in various setup in project teams;
• Work independently and you have a natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and within the required deadlines;
• Your communication in English (speaking, writing and reading) is powerful, at all organisational levels;
• You are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner with a hands-on mindset and problem-solving approach;
• You have the capability to make decisions and advise the board on changes;
• Freelance is not an option, Dutch based.
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider in Survey and IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance). We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.