N-Sea specialises in subsea IRM, construction and decommissioning solutions. With a large client base with offshore contractors, oil & gas and renewable operators.
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?
Working below the surface creates different challenges. N-Sea has an extensive track record in providing a wide range of subsea solutions. With our inhouse project management and engineering expertise on UXO, survey, diving, ROV, cable lay/repair including liftings operations together with our available vessels and resources we are confident to able to provide you a tailored one-stop shop solution which will bring significant advantages in terms of availability of cost efficiencies but keeping the same level of safety and technical robustness.
N-SEA OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF SUBSEA SOLUTIONS:
• Subsea inspection
• Repairs and replacements
• Maintenance (emergency response repairs)
• Installation of new infrastructure
• Decommissioning of infrastructure
• In combination with our survey product line N-Sea is involved throughout the full lifecycle of the infrastructure.
• Offering full one-stop shop solution including specialised third party services as and when required.
• Comprehensive proven track record.
• Local knowledge and contracting with offices in The Netherlands, UK, Poland and UAE.
• Strategic long term partnerships with selected reputable service providers.
• Strong synergies between the product lines Survey, UXO and IRM, (Light) Construction and Decommissioning.
• Striving for innovative and competitive solutions: continually strive to adopt new techniques and adapt our solutions to keep us at the forefront of innovation and keep us competitive as we grow our business.
• Our flat organisation structure allows us to tailor solutions for our clients on a fast track basis is required.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Please contact one of our representatives:
• Sander Korte, email@example.com, +31 (0)6 1500 8944
• Michael Zimmerman, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)6 3511 3061
• Claire Goldie, email@example.com, +44 7742 877256