Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful crewing department within the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (32-40 hours) for a Crewing Coordinator within our team. You are based in our Headquarter in Dordrecht (NL).
We are looking for a colleague who works as a team, organised and accurately and who can grow with our company.
Your main duties in this position
Assign crew to projects ensuring the required number of manpower as well as the necessary competencies:
• Compose project teams before start of the project based on the requirements of the Project Manager.
• Appoint N-Sea offshore personnel, hire freelance specialists through N-Sea database and hire specialists through third party manning agencies.
• Administrative processing of personnel planning, registration of days worked, creating of purchase orders, and checking and approving of invoices of freelancers and manning agencies.
• Registration of availability, qualifications, competencies, required certificates and appraisals and all relevant personal documents of employees and freelancers
• Booking of courses, trainings, and medical tests.
• Arranging VISA application and ensure that everything is arranged within the prescribed legislation.
• Maintain a very good relationship with the offshore crew pools and suppliers, listening to their feedback, act as the N-Sea ambassador for all parties involved.
Arrange timely and cost-efficient transport and accommodation of crew travelling to and from a project site:
• Book flights, (hotel) accommodation and arrange relevant COVID-19 documents/vaccines (when still applicable) and travel documents (visa etc.).
• Administrative processing of transport and accommodation, creating purchase orders and checking and approving invoices for suppliers and timesheets for N-Sea employees.
• Secondary vocational education.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in an offshore/maritime industry.
• Knowledge of Diving, ROV, Survey, Subsea Cable and Marine personnel qualifications is preferred.
• Very organised.
• Able to multi-task and cope with pressure.
• Good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good command of the English language both written and spoken.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider in Survey and IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance). We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com to the attention of the HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Marika van den Berg – Maaskant.