Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (32-40 hours) for a Crewing Officer for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Administrative processing of personnel planning, registration of days worked, creating of purchase orders, checking and approving of invoices for freelancers and N-Sea employees;
• Registration of availability, qualifications, competencies, required certificates, appraisals and all relevant personal documents of employees and freelancers;
• Booking of courses, trainings, medical tests, flights, (hotel) accommodation and travel documents (visa etc.);
• Arranging VISA application and ensure that everything is arranged within the prescribed legislation;
• Maintain a very good relationship with our crew and suppliers, listening to their feedback, act as the N-Sea ambassador for all parties involved.
• Secondary vocational education.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative supporting role.
• Knowledge of the maritime and/ or offshore industry is an advantage.
• Able to multi-task and cope with pressure.
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good command of the English language both written and spoken.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil, gas- and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.