Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a Financial Administrator for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Accurate processing of supplier invoices and assist in preparation of payment schedules;
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
• Assist with reviewing of expenses;
• Classify costs accurately;
• Processing of bank statements;
• Assist Financial Manager in the preparation of monthly and yearly closings;
• Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the organization.
• MBO-level in accounting or relevant field;
• Knowledge of accounting principles;
• Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail;
• Good planning and organisational skills;
• Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information;
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and ERP-system;
• Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly, strong team player and a good attitude towards Health & Safety;
• Excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver total solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil & gas, and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
We want to create a sustainable business and increase our profitability through solid project management and full client awareness.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.