Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a Financial Controller for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Support month-end and year-end close process;
• Manage cashflow;
• Prepare timely monthly financial statements;
• Assist in presenting monthly reports to general management and stakeholders;
• Report balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
• Perform WIP analysis and reports;
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
• Assist with annual budgets and monthly financial forecasts and report variances;
• Cost accounting tasks;
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance;
• Ensure reconciliation of control accounts, ensuring correct allocation of expenditure to cost centres;
• Additional controller duties as necessary and within your capabilities.
• Master degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field; or Bachelor degree with proven working experience in a similar position;
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and good understanding of financial reporting principles and practices;
• Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail;
• Good planning and organisational skills;
• Strong Time Management and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
• Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information;
• Experience in an audit firm is a plus;
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and ERP-system;
• Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly, strong team player and a good attitude towards Health & Safety;
• Excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver total solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil & gas, and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
We want to create a sustainable business and increase our profitability through solid project management and full client awareness.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.