Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a (Jr.) Tender Engineer Survey/UXO for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
You as a Tender Engineer Survey/UXO prepare the technical and commercial proposals. Your primary focus is Geophysical, Geotechnical and UXO tenders where you are involved from the early pursuit phase until final negotiation, contract signature and handover to the project execution team. During the preparation of the tender, you will be part of an interdisciplinary tender team to prepare the technical and commercial proposals.
You and your team analyse the project scope and propose a safe installation of the works by identifying the opportunities & risks and taking into account the project schedule and the pricing.
You will be the central point of contact and you establish strong relationships with the supporting departments (as SHEQ, Engineering, Legal and Operations), subcontractors and suppliers during the tendering process. Through facilitating excellent team communication and efficiency, you will support ownership and maximize innovation, targeting a high-quality tender submission and contract. Finally, you and the Tender Manager will take the lead in tender clarifications and join negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders.
Your main duties in this position
• Play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients;
• Analyse tender documentation received from potential clients and work on method selection by working out scenarios and choose the best scenario for the tender. Hereby you take into account the vessel type / equipment, SHE-Q requirements, project schedule, costs and opportunity & risks;
• Prepare and coordinate the risk assessment meetings for the tender;
• Responsible for the cost calculations and pricing schedule of the client;
• Prepare project schedule for the works and draft installation sequence drawings;
• Liaise & organize meetings with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
• Reporting for internal and external approval purposes.
• You work in our Head Office in Dordrecht (The Netherlands)
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Technical Business Administration;
• You share the ambition and values of N-Sea;
• You have at least 2 years of work experience in offshore projects
• Experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of offshore wind projects is preferred;
• Strong analytical thinker;
• You have a proactive attitude and can work under pressure;
• Flexible attitude to work in various setup in project teams;
• Work independently and you have a natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and within the required deadlines;
• Your communication in English (speaking, writing and reading) is powerful, at all organisational levels;
• You are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner with a hands-on mindset and problem-solving approach;
• Freelance is not an option.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver total solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil & gas, and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
We want to create a sustainable business and increase our profitability through solid project management and full client awareness.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.