Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy for a Lead Project Engineer for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
As Lead Project Engineer you will lead the engineering for a multidisciplinary project team, which is responsible for Subsea construction projects and Inspection Repair and Maintenance for the Renewable and Oil & Gas industry. Such subsea projects involve: diving, subsea installation of spool pieces, installation of J-tubes, IRM for pipelines, cables and offshore structures. Right at the center of the project, you are responsible for the interface management concerning technical issues, with all other stakeholders, including our client. Further, you will be managing our subcontractors on the project to ensure the projects get what is required. You will lead other engineers within your team, supporting them with the technical preparations and delivery of solutions for our projects. You will organise the preparation of engineering documents and drawings for the project.
You will be based at the main office in Dordrecht, however partly remote working is an option. Short trips to installation vessels may be part of your job. We offer an excellent working place in an energizing atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues. The variety of your work will challenge you to truly contribute in many ways. Next to that N-Sea offers a wide range of growth options in order to broaden your knowledge and experience in other fields such as Offshore power cable installation, Subsea Construction, IRM, Geophysical and Geotechnical Survey and UXO removal and disposal.
Your main duties in this position
• You are the Lead Project Engineer in the project team and are responsible of all interface management for the project, concerning engineering issues, between all engineers on the project, subcontractors, the Client and other stakeholders.
• You report to the Project Manager and you lead all Engineers in your project team, who are working on the technical solutions for our cable installation projects.
• You lead internal and external engineering specialists who perform detailed design and engineering work.
• You lead the preparations for the vessel (de)mobilisations, align with offshore teams and are responsible for the required project briefings and pre- and post-project meetings.
• You attend client meetings and manage client expectations concerning engineering issues.
• You ensure all work is undertaken to the highest safety and quality standards and professionalism, in accordance with the company Document Management System.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil, Mechanical, Offshore Energy, or similar;
• Proven work experience as a lead engineer role in similar projects of at least 5 years;
• You know how and like to lead a team of engineers concerning engineering topics and have proven interface management skills;
• You have excellent communication and language skills in English (written and spoken);
• You will work in our office in Dordrecht (The Netherlands), however partly remote working is an option and you are willing to occasionally travel abroad;
• You have a hands-on approach, are a strong team player and have professional attitude towards Health & Safety.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Light Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. We meet our clients by providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.