Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a Project Planner for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Based on the Scope of Work, develop detailed project schedules in accordance with PM and client requirements;
• Co-ordinate required input with all departments into the schedules;
• Incorporate critical resources (vessels, equipment, key-positions) and determine critical levels with all departments;
• Collation of progress information in liaison with project teams;
• Report project progress with the project teams, highlight areas of concern and develop mitigation measures and recovery plans if and where required;
• Interconnect project schedules to full Project Programme and required vessel, equipment and resource schedules.
• Analytical, curious and logical way of thinking are a must;
• Demonstrable knowledge and practical application of Primavera software for N-Sea related business;
• Rational & systematic analysis of scope, methods and situations to enable decision making on a variety of issues.
• Sees potential of new ideas and situations and takes practical approach to change – looking at impact it may have on self and others; demonstrating the ability to explain such to colleagues.
• The capacity to review actions taken to identify improvements in efficiency or achievements of goals, using a range of methods; possessing some originality of thought
• Capacity to take longer term commercial view – understands some of the strategic implications of decisions
• Communicates positively with clarity and understanding; confident, articulate presentations with structure and control
• Cohesive and encouraging approach to team working; developing inter-team collaboration inside and outside the organisation.
• Adjusts behaviour & processes to meet customer expectations and looks to develop long-term relationships
• Ability to take control of most everyday situations and to assume responsibility, organising and guiding where necessary
• Presents view point with confidence and clarity, demonstrating soundly structured case – pros and cons put forward with supporting evidence
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken;
• Based in the Netherlands.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Light Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. We meet our clients by providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.