Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy for an (Sr.) Project Controller for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
The primary purpose of the role of a (Sr.) Project Controller within N-Sea is to pro-actively monitor financial performance of the projects and ensure that business procedures (order to cash and purchase to pay) are followed. As part of this the (Sr.) Project Controller provides project cost performance analyses reports and forecasts deviations to the tender and project budgets during execution.
The job scope for the (Sr.) Project Controller within N-Sea encompasses the following elements:
• Accountable for the correct implementation of the N-Sea project cost control report on the project.
• Accountable for analysing financial project performance.
• Accountable for accurate and timely reporting of project costs against project delivery, including identification and follow-up of potential issues, deviations, and their appropriate resolutions.
Your main duties in this position
• Regularly review project cost with Project Manager to ensure costs are captured appropriately;
• Tracking and processing of incoming invoices and matching these against the project accruals resulting from the project budget;
• Seeking revenue maximisation by ensuring that costs eligible for reimbursement are charged to the client;
• Reporting of financial performance of the projects to the relevant stakeholders (project manager, general manager, finance department;
• Analysis of budget variances within the project;
• Interpret project cost report outputs to support Project Manager in creating actions;
• Monitoring the compliance with and advocating N-Sea’s business processes;
• Supporting the project managers in preparing variation orders and ensuring that these will meet N-Sea’s financial targets;
• Participating in project kick off and progress meeting and reporting the financial performance of the projects;
• Preparing invoices to the client, by collecting and providing milestone data, reimbursables and contractual data required supporting the invoices;
• Cash flow management of the projects by profiling cost forecasts across the lifetime of a project.
• Bachelor-degree in a financial discipline;
• Keen interest in other than financial matters (curious by nature);
• Being able to explain financial concepts to non-financial colleagues;
• Proactive attitude;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language;
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and ERP-system, preferably IFS;
• BI-knowledge would be an advantage;
• Reliable with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
• Strong time management skills, able to meet project and/or reporting deadlines.
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider in Survey and IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance). We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.