Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy for an Survey Engineer for our organisation based in IJmuiden (NL).
Your main duties in this position
• Be responsible for the daily planning, execution- & progress-control of maintenance and repair on survey assets;
• To prevent down time of survey assets and related auxiliary equipment either onshore or offshore;
• To take care that the maintenance and repair activities being performed are in accordance with the legislation, industry standards and if and as required agreed additional project specific requirements;
• To assure that the maintenance and repair process is of a high standard and quality and consistently performed;
• Be involved as and when required onsite for vessel outfitting, project related mobilisation and demobilisation activities on board the N-Sea operating vessels;
• Be available for going offshore should circumstances require you to do this;
• To maintain and upkeep the survey workshop, which includes keeping track of certification and calibration of testing equipment and tools;
• Provide Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Contribution.
• Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in technical environment;
• Bachelor degree in a technical field (electronics preferred or comparable through prior experience);
• Experience in working with survey electronics and related software in a maritime survey environment is preferred;
• Experience in Offshore Subsea Industry is preferred;
• Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly, strong team player and a good attitude towards Health & Safety;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken.
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider in Survey and IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance). We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.