Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore wind power cable installation industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy (full time) for a Tender Manager IRM & Construction for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
As Tender Manager IRM & Construction you lead the preparation of technical and commercial proposals. Your primary focus are IRM & Construction tenders where you shall be involved from receipt of the tender until contract signing and handover to the project execution team. During the preparation of the tender, you shall lead an interdisciplinary tender team to prepare the technical and commercial proposals. Under your leadership & coordination, the team shall analyse the project scope and propose an economic and safe solution by understanding the client needs and opportunities & risks. You will be the central point of contact and you will establish strong relationships with (potential) clients during the whole process. You will motivate and empower your tender team members from the various specialists support departments, such as SHE-Q, Engineering, Legal and Operations. Through facilitating excellent team communication and efficiency, you will support ownership and maximise innovation, targeting a high-quality tender submission and contract. Finally, you and the commercial manager will take the lead in tender clarifications and negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders.
Your main duties in this position
• Key contact for the specific tender;
• Follow up our internal tender process from receiving the opportunity up to contract award;
• Determine the strategy for the assigned tender in close corporation with the commercial managers;
• Responsible for managing the tender according to our internal tender process;
• Leadership in managing the tender team and able to make decisions;
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of assigned tenders in accordance with the required deliverables and deadlines;
• Work on risk assessments and manage to receive input for all supporting departments;
• Liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
• Summarize proposal and present to the Management Team for approval.
• You work in our Head Office in Dordrecht (The Netherlands)
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Technical Business Administration
• You have at least 3 years of work experience in Offshore projects
• Your communication in English (speaking, writing and reading) is powerful, at all organisational levels
• Work independently and you have a natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and within the required deadlines
• You are a natural leader, driving your team forward to excellence and focus on the goal
• You have a proactive attitude and can work under pressure
• You have excellent negotiations skills and commercial awareness to present your proposal to our management board and potential clients
• You are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner with a hands-on mindset and problem-solving approach
• You have the capability to make decisions and advise on improvements.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver total solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil & gas, and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
We want to create a sustainable business and increase our profitability through solid project management and full client awareness.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.