Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality on the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the offshore renewables industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a full time vacancy for a Party Chief for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
The objective of a Party Chief within N-Sea is to manage the project team on board to realise an efficient implementation of national and international survey projects.
Monitoring the quality of work, safety, working conditions and the environment
The job scope of the discipline of Party Chief within N-Sea encompasses the following elements.
N-Sea recognises that a good foundation onboard our vessels is crucial to successful project execution. Therefore, N-Sea works with a fixed skeleton-crew onboard its vessels which are on a fixed rotation scheme 365 days. Key functions like a Party Chief have a fixed back-to-back rotation. With this sketelon crew, N-Sea tries to create an environment where the skeleton-crew takes care of their vessel and the survey-setup she is running, creating team spirit, pride and ownership onboard.
Having a fixed back-to-back colleague in your team also means more flexibility in your rotation schedule and ensures you work with a team you are familiar with.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
• Realising N-Sea projects by coordinating, checking, executing and possibly adjusting activities in such a way that the projects can be optimally implemented;
• Managing the project team on board;
• Advises the project team on the need for additional personnel or material deployment;
• Executes projects according to N-Sea Procedures.
• Supervise activities, calibrations/verifications and control measurements;
• Discusses the plan of action regarding vessel movements and the support during project execution with vessel management
• Advises the Project Manager on the progress of the project, the data quality, adherence to contractual requirements and SHEQ aspects;
• Executes workplace inspections;
• Identifies additional work opportunities outside of the project scope and advises Project Manager;
• Coordinates toolbox meetings, daily meetings and daily safety meetings
• Regularly consults with the customer’s representative
• Develop and maintain procedures and work instructions regarding the collection of survey data and other project specific activities;
• Working together with the N-Sea team to improve and optimise existing working methods;
• Writes and distributes daily reports;
• Ensuring all collected data meets project requirements;
• Stop the job when safety for humans and / or the environment is endangered.
• Degree in Hydrography, Geomatics or related field;
• 3 years’ experience in similar role or projects;
• Strong coordinating, planning and administrative skills, including MS Office;
• Excellent management skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of the English language both written and spoken.
• Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information
• Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly, strong team player and good attitude towards Health & Safety.
N-Sea is an integrated total subsea solutions provider in Survey, IRM & Construction, Subsea Cable Repair & Installation, and UXO ID & Disposal.
We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of our clients and the international oil, gas- and renewable industries, considering a safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Claudia Hulsegge.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from candidates presented without obligation.