Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international solution provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
We have a vacancy for a Project Surveyor for our organisation based in Dordrecht (NL).
As a Project Surveyor you work within a team of survey experts on various projects and tenders. You are responsible for the technical preparations and delivery of solutions for technical issues concerning survey on our projects. These projects concern offshore and nearshore geophysical survey work in the Renewables, Oil & Gas or Maritime industry. N-Sea projects concerning standard survey operations, UXO ID work, offshore power cable installation & burial, pipeline inspection, IRM and SURF projects.
• You assist all stakeholders for tenders and projects with your expertise as survey expert concerning preparation of project survey methodology, documents, schedules, and equipment lists
• You support the project team with the development of project documentation, ensure survey standards are maintained, coordinate survey equipment selections to suit the project and assess client deliverables
• You support the tender team by providing technical input in response to client tenders, evaluate tender specifications and assist with the development of tender documentation
• You stay informed about new technical developments relating to survey and initiate requests and assist in R&D projects concerning innovation for survey techniques
• You attend vessel mobilisation & de-mobilisations, align with offshore teams and are responsible for the required survey briefings and pre- and post-project meetings
• You ensure all work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism, in accordance with the company Document Management System
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree or higher level degree in geodesy, surveying or a related subject, e.g. Geomatics or Hydrography
• Proven work experience of at least 5 years
• Preferably you have offshore experience in the Renewables, Oil & Gas or Maritime industry (e.g.: nearshore or offshore survey operations, seabed structure installations, spool piece metrology, power cable or pipeline lay and burial, geophysical survey, seismic survey, ROV pipeline inspection surveys)
• You have excellent communication and language skills in English (written and spoken)
• You will work in our office in Dordrecht; however, you are willing to travel abroad and work offshore occasionally
• You have a hands-on approach, are a strong team player and have professional attitude towards Health & Safety
N-Sea is an integrated subsea solution provider in Survey, UXO, Power Cables, IRM and Light Subsea Construction. We deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea infrastructures and assets that meet the needs of the international oil, gas- and renewable industry. Delivering subsea: from inspections and pre-installation surveys through to construction support and maintenance management to decommissioning, working in challenging conditions without compromising on safety.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your application including your CV to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com for the attention of HR department. For more information about the position, you can contact Marika van den Berg – Maaskant.